The Manager tells Bob:
1. He’s just paranoid,
2. Secure cloud storage is something The Company simply cannot afford,
3. That sort of thing happens to a lot of guys.
- Linda has been using her company mobile to vote on TV talent shows. This time she’s sent 5 texts in support of the Alsatian with the heart-warming backstory.
- Prior to his departure, disgruntled ex-employee Shaun set up a command on his desk phone to ring the Speaking Clock every 3 minutes. Also, everyone from customer support rings it at 4:56 to engage their phones and ensure no lengthy calls keep them in the office after 5.
(If anyone’s interested, at the third stroke, the time will be 10:22 and 40 seconds.)
- 'HR Tony' starts every call through direct enquiries (on speed dial) because he has a chronic fear of buttons.
- Since he moved into his new office with the shutters and the soundproofing and the door lock he insisted on, The Manager has been regularly calling… well, I don’t think I need to go on.
Want to know how much telecom fraud and misuse is costing your organization?
Find out about our TEM Solution by clicking the link below:
eBonding streamlines and provides structure for your telecom provisioning. Read about it here
Find the other blogs from our TEM Cost Savings Series below: